Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Communication actually works!

So I made a miraculous discovery about life this past week. Communication actually works! I usually prefer cursing the dark to lighting a candle, but I think that is going to change from now on. Let me tell you my story. I was extremely frustrated with school *cough* AP world history *cough* and how much work I was putting in with little results. I spent most of my time whining and complaining about all the work we had to do, and little time actually doing it. So after procrastinating an essay and realizing after beginning I had no idea what to do, I decided to actually talk to the teacher because, heck, I know teachers aren't generally known for this, but maybe he could help me with it. After discussing it with him, and delving further into frustrations and complaints, we came up with a solution that made both parties happy. Now I know how to do the essay, have a improved attitude and refreshed work ethic, and he knows this class is a priority to me and isn't as much of a jerk to me anymore. Things are coming up Hannah.

PS/ Just giving Matt a shout out like he failed to do in his blog even though he said he would.

No comments: