Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm funny, right? RIGHT??

I feel really bad when the most excited I get is the excitement I feel when something is about to end. But I'm so glad the assembly will be over after tomorrow. And I'm SOOOOOOOOO glad the English project ended today.

When I stood up to start giving the presentation, Smith said "Wait. Before you start, take a deep breath, and think 'It's over.'" I did so. It was amazing. You can tell how terrible it was by the way the teacher even felt sorry for me. I won't go into detail, because it's too graphic for children, the elderly, and pregnant women, but it was horrendous.

MCing for the assembly has been fun, and I have a feeling I will enjoy preforming it up there, but right now I feel SO unfunny. I keep needing constant validation, and I lash out at others. Small malfunctions cause me to panic, and I remind myself of...OH MY GOODNESS



What Andy said is true! This can't be happening! Why can't I be a Tracy or a Twofer, or even a Frank for heaven's sake!

Which reminds me, 30 rock is on tonight. Oh, the joy I feel every thursday night. Unless it gets cancelled for Office reruns. Grrrr.

No comments: