Friday, November 11, 2011

Once in a lifetime.

So, I still have no idea how to rotate pictures. One day I will not be inept. Until that day, just deal with it. Anywho....THIS HAPPENED TODAY!!!! 11/11/11 at 11:11:11 I made a very good wish. Obviously I cannot tell you what it was, but don't worry, it was good. It was probably the best minute of my life. I was in my Classical Civ class at the time, and exclaimed, "This is the most exciting minute I've ever had!" and my teacher said, "You have lived a pretty dull life." Which isn't true, because I get excited over everything, which means I live a very exciting (or at least excited) life.


Also, I just felt that these two pictures needed to be on the internet.

This picture of me being a terrifying cougar.



And this picture of me and Erin with Antoine Dodson, "singer" of the Bed Intruder Song.

Add about 10 million hours of homework, and that's my life!!!

No comments: