Thursday, June 10, 2010

If you think summer is a bummer you are dumber than a plumber.

For all you plumbers out there, please don't take offense. I just thought that rhyme was awful clever, I did. Me talking like a hick? over.

I love summer SO much. I thought I loved spring the most. I was wrong. I love summer. My days have generally consisted of this:

Waking up at 9:40 (I don't have a bed time, but I have a wake up time.)
Feeding the Weed's cat.
Chilling.
Swimming.
Hanging out with friends.
Working on some form of something (online classes, act prep, summer projects, personal progress. Ya know.)
Eating.
Sleeping.
Loving life.

I need to get my camera fixed to I can start putting some pictures on this here blog. Seriously, though, Why am I talking like a hillbilly? It's time to go.

3 comments:

Nathan Rust said...

OH yippee. I'm so happy, you're happy with what summer has brought you! Woot! Woot! I am also a summer enthusiast, so I take pride when others are enthused by this wonder season. That is all. :)

KarKar said...

LOVE the title :)
(and you of course)

Lexi-Lupa said...

Hannah, I love you. That is all.