Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August scares me.

Am I writing this because I was sick at looking at the last blog post I wrote for so long?

Maybe.

But also because I'm stressing out and I need an outlet. It is now August. Do you know what month school starts? August. I still have to do 2 summer projects. I still have to finish the 2nd term of health. I still have to finish being a child and hurry and shove all my youth into the next 19 days. Because then I'll be a senior. Then I'll be in college. Then summer doesn't even really exist. It's just a hot time of year. Which makes me scared. And want to cry a little.

But, as 30 rock and I like to say, "that's later. Maybe I'll be dead by then."

2 comments:

Erin said...

College kids do way cooler things than us during the summer. But by the time we're there, we'll be the coolest kids around.

I haven't started any of my projects either... Jenkins did tell us to wait though, so I don't feel so bad.

Nathan Rust said...

Hannah, I love you. I have to agree with Erin. College kids do have more fun with their summer, because we treat everyday as if it is summer!!! Don't fret Hannah, you're going to love senior year, and procrastinate while it's acceptable, because in college that is a no-no and you will fail. Also I want to say to both of you, have fun with the English summer project I loved Life of Pi and still to this day hold it dear to my bosom. Hee Hee love you both!!!