Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 2: Someone you secretly think is cute.

Not so secret anymore for Hannah:

Dear Will from Teen Jeopardy,

Okay, so I've never actually met you. So the only things I know about you are that you are a smart, cute senior from South Carolina that is terribly awkward in camera interviews. So your last name is Dantzler. None of those things matter in love, Will. The way you knew every answer in the Twilight category doesn't even repulse me (although I was embarrassed for you). That's what love does to a person. It also leads them to googling your name and high school. It's not creepy, right? Not that I did it. Just, if a person happened to do it, it wouldn't be creepy. Okay, cool.

Forever yours,
Hannah Grace

PS/ I don't know what it is about Jeopardy Teen Tournament's boys.
There was Zach, The one that loves Geography. Or Gabe,

The Sci-fi novel nerd who wants to go to peru.

And then there was Corbin Bleu Gabriel, who looked like he was going to break into song at any moment.


So...why did all the girls have to be so...unlikeable? Seriously, I hated the winner. It's okay, though. One day I'll be on teen Jeopardy and change that.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I dig Cordon Bleu.

Anonymous said...

Hannah, I love you and your love of Teen Jeopardy.