Friday, November 12, 2010

In drafting we...draft.



I'm sitting here in drafting, thinking about what I can possibly tell the world, when I realize one of the coolest accomplishments of my life is right in front of my eyes! I designed, created, and assembled all these sliverware chess pieces (All by myself. Erin didn't create half the pieces! Oh, wait. Yes, she did). Then we made a quick movie, and voila! I am so proud of this danged thing.

Life is going great. I have been having a lot of free time, so you think I would be posting on my blog, right? Wrong. I have been reading/watching Harry Potter, preparing for the 7TH MOVIE PREMIERE!!

It is the first movie that has come out since I have read the books, and I am so so so so so excited for my first midnight showing. I am going to dress up as Ginny Weasley while possessed by Voldemort, like I did for Halloween. (What does it say about me if I was afraid to type his name because I still feel like it is jinxed?)

Also, I still have pictures to put up. I will, eventually, don't worry about it.

1 comment:

Lexi-Lupa said...

YOU KNOW WHO ELSE LIKES DRAFTING?!?!?!