Sunday, September 18, 2011

College Firsts

College. I'm in it. Good thing I've posted lots of blog posts keeping you updated. NOT. So here is a quick overview of all the new things I've done in college. There is a lot of them.
My First (backwards) adorable visiting teaching reminder. (it's a round tuitt. Because until you've done your visiting teaching, you will get around to it. Adorable, amirite?)
Also, my first calling: Visiting Teaching Coordinator

My first ginormous book to read. I've already read the Odyssey, the Iliad, and the Agamemnon. For one class.


My first roommate! Miss Lacy. I absolutely love her! She's super adorable, and puts up with all of my eccentricities. We basically party. All the time.
My First paper. I got an A, thank you very much. A good omen for the rest of my college career, hopefully.

Not Pictured: My first BYU football game, my first crushing defeat, my first college test, my first bridal fair, my first time drinking a (fake) martini, my first personal home teachers, my first rape whistle, and so much more!

And now, for a new segment on Hannah's blog: Overhead at BYU
"Yeah, I either want to be married to him, or someone else by the end of the year. I mean I'm just ready, you know? I'm almost 20."

1 comment:

Dyl said...

Hannah oh Hannah!! I miss you so much! I was so glad to see you over the long weekend at the football game a week or two ago (I will get around to posting that pic of us)...I hope when I go to college I can be/have a roommate just like you! Knowing you has made me a better person :)