Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conference weekend with the fam

AKA a post entirely dedicated to adorable things my almost three year old nephew, Holden, says.

Holden: How old are you, Hannah?
Me: How old do you think I am?
Holden: hmmm....fifty nine?


Me: Where are you guys moving?
Holden: To a new house.
Me: Lucky! I wish I was moving to a new house.
Holden: You can live in my house. Or you can just come visit, if you prefer.


Me: Do you know where I've been, Holden?
Holden: College at BYU?
Me: Yep!
Holden: I think maybe I'll go to college at BYU.
Julie: Not yet, Holden. Maybe when you get older!
Holden: Yeah...maybe when I'm 3.


Holden: I'm actually very good at pool.


Ethan: Holden has some buck teeth, doesn't he?
Everyone else: Rude!!
Holden (to Ethan): Well, you have dumb teeth.


Holden: (referring to Plants vs. Zombies) I love my garlic. Do I love my garlic? I love my garlic.


Holden: Are we going to conference?
Me: We're at conference right now!
Holden: What kind of conference? Maybe...GENERAL CONFERENCE!

3 comments:

grace. said...

I LOVE SMALL CHILDREN. and being home. and also! i was at BYU on Friday! i should have called you. if I had your number.

Hannah Grace said...

Oh my goodness! You totally should have! I'm coming up to Logan sometime, I'll call you...actually I don't have your number either. Hm...

KarKar said...

Man, i miss that kid. He's so stinkin cute!!